Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stop to update my blog

Mr.Tan, do not write any blog after this been post. ( Keep Reminded myself )

Yesterday night when i was went out till 4am, while i home i saw someone are sitting at the living room. Unbelievable that is my Daddy.
Don't know that is he drunk or me? he talk a lot to me about my future. . .maybe i too sleepy and felt unwell so i just listen a while then go for my bed already. . . at the moment i still think he drunk and blah blah blah...
7 am i awake from my dream then keep thinking what my daddy told me.
You earn money for yourself and spend it till every night lately, that's is not good for health. Why not took the money to spend on something useful. for Example:- you like to spend a lot..but you not willing to buy anything for yourself.

Now i decided to change myself, First pass a normal life no more zombie or vampire life anymore. Second won't spend money like open the water, use it on something that are significance, buy HOUSE, CLOTHES, treat my family as good when they need anything that in my financial capacity.

My next target that i must to do it.

Lastly, i will stop to update my blog is because when i open my blog it can be remind me as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

你爸爸sayang你,我们读的人也很心疼你。。。要改变一下目前的生活很好啊!要有决心就对了。希望你会过得很好很幸福哦!:)

jOejOe said...

+u..sure u can do it!! No more zombie life but with a healthy lifesyle :)

reggie said...

is not the person who i know him anymore...keep it.>.really grow up aldy...gambadek...always support u here!!!take care ya...

chtan said...

Halle, hope you have a welfare love also.
Joe, i will.
Stranger Reggie, i dun knw who you are and thanks for those words...but i very curious that u knw me as well??